Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian or just looking for something a bit different, Christmas is the best time of year to bring something new to the table. Often people assume it’s difficult to be vegan over the festive season, so I’ve put together my top Christmas recipes for you to enjoy!
2. Unexpected visitors: “Oh how lovely to see you…” Yes, we all have that knock at the door with unexpected guests. Keep some of this Christmas Rocky Road in a tin ready to share with everyone (or keep it for yourself)
3. Christmas lunch: Fancy an alternative to turkey that isn’t nut roast? This Chestnut Cassoulet with Orange and Rosemary Crumb looks super impressive and is so easy to make in advance
4. Those Roast Potatoes: If you’re going to serve roast potatoes, serve them right! This is my fail- safe recipe for Olive oil and sea salt roasted potatoes, which are crisp and fluffy… Mmmmm…
5. Pass the cranberry sauce: It wouldn’t be Christmas without cranberry sauce. My five-minute cranberry and orange sauce can be made in advance and makes the perfect hamper gift.
6. With your after dinner coffee: Try these Coconut and Lime Truffles which simply melt in the mouth…
7. For the guest who doesn’t like Christmas pudding: This 20-minute Clementine and Amaretto Crumble is fresh, seasonal and totally delicious
8. No more boring veg please: Anyone for Maple and Pecan Roasted Carrots?
9. So many chestnuts, so little time: Use leftover chestnuts to make this Chestnut, Orange and Sage Wellington. Perfect for Christmas day lunch or Boxing Day
10. ‘Twas the night before Christmas: A rich, indulgent Spiced Hazelnut Hot Chocolate made with melted dark chocolate, for after the kids have gone to bed
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Katy x